In honor of Groundhog's Day, Drake made a groundhog "hole" out of two umbrellas with blankets over the top. Levi
must do everything that "Buddy" is doing, of course. So the two of them played groundhogs for quite awhile the other day. Here they are, inside their "hole"!


I think this one is poking his head out! I wonder if he sees his shadow...

Well, he scurried back into his hole, so it looks like six more weeks of winter!
4 comments:
What a good idea of Drake's! That looks like fun, and he did a good job of building that groundhog hole!
Oh,...to be a kid again! What FUN!
Should we consider this your first homeschool history lesson?
Red Gate -
Oh my, no. We don't feel the need to pull him out of school in the middle of the year - we're considering for next year. I guess I didn't make that very clear. But no matter whether kids are officially "homeschooled" or not, there will always be a lot of learning going on at home...
Post a Comment