Some of you are privileged enough to have met Mousie and Tiger, Drake's imaginary friends from several years ago. We rarely hear about them anymore, but for 3- to 5-year-old Drake, they were definitely important individuals in his life.
I figured that Drake needed imaginary friends because he was an only child until he was 4-1/2. And I didn't suspect Levi would probably ever have one, because he and Drake play together all the time. ALL the time.
But I was wrong.
So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to Levi's new friend...Baby Einstein.
(Yes, I'm serious.)
As far as I can tell, Baby Einstein (the imaginary friend version) looks like the little cartoon head on the Baby Einstein videos. And he fits in Levi's hand. And "He's - Nice - Boy" according to Levi.
We woke up this morning to a rain storm, and Levi came out of his room concerned that Baby "Ine-tine" was outside in the scary thunderstorm. I assured him that "he" was not, without realizing that he wasn't talking about one of the videotapes. Then again after nap, he worried that B.E. had been left outside in the rain. Since then he has played hide-and-seek with B.E., drawn a picture of him, and let me hold him. Right at this very moment, B.E. is in the playroom on an airplane.
Mmm Hmmmm...
3 comments:
Too funny!
I love imaginary friends! And I love the name that Levi came up with! So cute!!
Caleb was the only one who had one and it was the sweetest thing.
Miss you! :)
Post a Comment