Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some little boy "cuteness"

While the "photo shoot" I had today went a little less than smoothly, I have to say I can't get enough of these guys! What a pair they are...and what boys they are!

Big Bro, handsome and charming as always...

...and Little Bro, who would only smile when he was saying his new favorite word - mine!

Getting them both to look at me at the same time was, well, nearly impossible.

Oh, there's one!

And another good one! I'm so thankful to be doing this in the age of digital cameras, or I would have given up long before I ever got two smiles at the same time.
.
.
We've had a fun past week or so, and I have every intention of posting pictures of at least some of our activities...decorating the tree, neighborhood parade, school concert, living nativity, and Christmas lights, to name a few. We will see. Our focus is narrowing a bit in these last couple of days before Christmas to focus primarily on the birth of Jesus. May these precious boys grow up loving and serving Him with all their hearts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears streaming down my face as I read this and see the pictures. You guys are missed so much! Wow -- don't those boys look snappy! Love you all!

Sab Mad said...

Very handsome men!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

KyrieEleison said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting those. We miss you guys!!

dvans said...

Awwww...precious!