Here are the boys and I with a cache. This is the 2nd (and final) stage of a multi-cache. (The first stage was a fake rock with coordinates for the next stage inside.) It took us down a pretty little wooded path to this pond. Sunny day, light breeze - it was gorgeous!
My handsome, helpful big boyThat cache happened to be near the air museum, so we stopped to look at the planes outside. The boys had a blast running between and under all the different aircraft. Drake also got to practice his reading skills on the placard signs describing the different planes, and he was pleasantly surprised that he could sound out most of the airplane names.
Drake and Levi checking out the F-15. I think. (I'll have to check with Adam when he gets home from work tonight to make sure I'm right about the plane. The obvious difference between F-15s and F-16s is that one of them has two of those tail fin things that stick up in the back and the other has just one. Now I can't remember which is which...)



6 comments:
Looks like it was a wonderful day! Missing that FL spring weather, I must add. And yes, I do believe the F15 has 2 tails so yay for you :-) Keep posting the great pictures; we love to see all of your adventures.
My dh is getting a gps for Valentines! I can't wait to give it to him and start geocaching ourselves! It sounds like such a great family activity!!
Yes, It looks like a beautiful day. (sigh... as I look out at the snowflakes twirling down outside our window.) Keep enjoying your family and adventures--And keep taking wonderful pictures that you can share with the rest of us.
Awww that is great about Levi getting into the big boy bed!! Geocaching sounds like a lot of fun and something mom can participate in too :) Drake speaks very fondly of this activity.
Drake is looking so tall in those pictures! Wow! Sounds like a fun Saturday . . . thanks for posting all those pictures so we can keep up with your family!
I'm so very envious that it's February and you are in t-shirts outside :-) It will be a few more months before we can do that here up north ;-) Cool pics!
Post a Comment