Thursday, March 19, 2009

Technical difficulties

Grrrrr. You're not going to believe this, but I'm actually sitting in the HF library typing this, because our computer crashed last night, and nothing seems to be working to revive it. I needed to send off an e-mail to someone today, so I'm thankful the library offers this service! Libraries are really awesome; we've been using ours a LOT lately.

(By the way, you'd be amazed how much housework got done this afternoon. I don't suppose there's any connection to the inoperable computer...?)

3 comments:

dvans said...

Sorry to hear about your computer Melonie...I'll pray that you get it working soon (without losing everything!) I've been there so I know how upsetting that is. Being able to use the library computer is definitely a blessing though. I've noticed that I get a lot more housework done when I'm not on the computer too so I think there very well may be a connection there! ;)

matt n karisa said...

;) We were without internet AND television for a couple days when we moved...AMAZING how much I got done and how much I used the CD player.

Ann said...

So your computer is ailing? Mine, too. It's in the shop now, rare for a Macintosh. Fortunately we have a MacBook Pro (laptop) too, Keith's computer, so I could survive being without mine. We really get dependent on those machines, don't we!