Friday, November 7, 2008

"Owie!"

Levi isn't much of a talker. And the words he does say are typically recognizable only to us, or in a really obvious context. (Examples: "Buh!" for bus; "Sah!" for socks; "Suh!" for pizza...and yes, they always come out of his mouth with an exclamation point!) A couple of weeks ago, Levi learned to say "owie" - we laughed so hard over how clear he says it...SO cute! Then I tried and tried to capture it on video, without much luck. Many, many video clips later, he finally said it. Success at last! Anyway, here are two of the video clips we took that day. The first one is much longer, and shows some of his hilarious facial expressions, but no "owie". The second (very short) one was my success story!

The voices you hear are me (running the camera), Drake (in and out of the picture) and our friend Dave, who was sitting at the table with us.

(I think Drake was getting tired of all the attempts - what do you think?!)

As I was uploading these clips today, Levi heard them and was fascinated. He kept saying "owie" over and over and over...

4 comments:

Ann said...

So funny, and so exciting to see how our little ones begin to talk. Once he really starts, betcha he won't stop!

Sab Mad said...

SO cute!

dvans said...

Too cute...fun to watch! :)

KyrieEleison said...

Oh, how cute! I watched the videos over and over. Drake was really funny too!