Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Dino Zoo

Here's a very good day in the life of Drake.

During Levi's nap, Mommy, Daddy, and Drake built a dinosaur zoo, complete with gift shop and dino-poop scooping robot. (Come on, what human would want to do that dangerous job?) Here is our finished product.

Notice the stairs; that's Drake's masterpiece. As are the "boats" at the bottom of the stairs to shuttle people around. (Apparently the Dino Zoo is in Venice?)


Big and little T-Rex pals...the big one wouldn't really eat the small one, it just looks that way in this picture.


Ready for customers at the Dino Zoo Gift Shop!


Apatosaurus (a.k.a. "Longneck," if you're a Land Before Time fan)
.
We had a pretty good time! (And Mommy and Daddy are improving our K'nex skills. It's much harder than it seems like it would be!)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL about the kinex skills! Clara got a preschooler kinex thing for Christmas. I didn't even know what they were! The directions have since been torn into pieces. Brandon tried to throw the directions away, but I insisted we keep them with the kinex. I wouldn't have a clue how to build something without them. Cool Dino Zoo!

KyrieEleison said...

Ooh, the Dino Zoo is so cool! And the K'nex looks like fun! Hope you guys are all on the mend and you feel better soon.

Sab Mad said...

THAT would be a very good day in the life of my 6 year old as well!! I love toys that make them think!