Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Levi in Levi's

A couple of weeks ago, we had Levi's 2-year portraits done. He was fairly cooperative, and I'm happy with how they turned out. He got this adorable "Levi's Jeans" shirt from my friend Dorla, and some hand-me-down actual Levi's jeans from my friend Jenn!

This boy is pretty darned cute if you ask his mama!









6 comments:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

those are really cute pics :)
~J

Ann said...

Does he look like his mama or what? So cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with his Mama! :)

dvans said...

Yay...I was happy to see a new post. I haven't had time to even think about writing on mine but it's still nice to catch up on my favorite blogs.

I agree with Levi's mama too...very adorable...I love his smile and his eyes! :) I still have to get Carter's and Ben's taken (just waiting on their mama to get around to cutting their hair...she's been procrastinating for a while now.) I know I still need to send you the ones from last fall...I haven't forgotten...maybe I'll send them together like I did last year?

Sab Mad said...

Yumm-o!

He is so photogenic!

KyrieEleison said...

Cute pictures! What a handsome little guy!