Grandpa and Levi playing outside.

Drake's class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch! Drake is in the middle row to the far right. It happened to fall on a Thursday morning, so I had to work, but our kind neighbor, Jennifer (Tyler's mom), gave my parents and Levi a ride to the pumpkin patch so they could be there with Drake. It made his day! And I think Grandpa and Grandma had a good time too!
.
The last night Dad was here, we (Dad, Mom, Drake, and I) went mini golfing! It was great fun! One hole was particularly difficult for Drake, and after numerous (very numerous) hits, he finally got the ball in. He joyfully called out, "HOLE IN 250! NEXT!".
My parents are aspiring Polka dancers, and so I got to learn a few of the steps from my dad. A lot of fun, and left me surprisingly out of breath!.
Adam, Dave, and Drake went geocaching and came back with some pretty cool finds! (We need to do this more often. Lately we've gotten a bit out of the habit, but it's a cheap and super-fun family activity!)
.
Adam, Dave, and Drake went geocaching and came back with some pretty cool finds! (We need to do this more often. Lately we've gotten a bit out of the habit, but it's a cheap and super-fun family activity!).


Since I didn't get to go on the pumpkin patch field trip, we went back a few days later (Grandma, the boys, and I) and picked out some pumpkins that we'll carve when it gets a little closer to Halloween.
.
.
Well, that wasn't the deepest and most thought-provoking post ever, but better than nothing at this point! So here are some of the logistics pertaining to all that random mumbo-jumbo: my parents arrived about two weeks ago, my dad left about a week ago, and my mom left yesterday. Our "TDY'd" friend Dave will be with us for two more weekends after this one before returning home to Alaska. I hope to be posting a little more frequently, now that life is returning to a slower pace. We have had a crazy - but awesome - past two weeks!


2 comments:
That was a FUN, FUN time! We really miss you guys! Thanks for all the good memories.
It looks like you had a lot of fun - we like looking at the pictures!
Post a Comment