Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Outdoor fun

The weather here has been just beautiful! Finally, I can open doors and windows in the morning and evening to let in some fresh air without turning our house into an oven! Yesterday after school, the boys and I went outside to play in the backyard and beyond. Drake's friend/neighbor/classmate Tyler was outside, too, so the boys had some fun together! Here, Levi is showing off his walking skills. The big boys were taking turns getting Levi to walk to them. He's getting better all the time...

Did you catch the part at the end where Tyler got grossed out by Levi's drool? ("Ewww"...while wiping his arm on his shorts! So cute!)

And here's another little clip of them all bouncing together! Gotta get those wiggles out!

Anyway, we had a good time playing outside. I also took quite a few still pictures, which I'll be sure to post soon.

5 comments:

dvans said...

Sweet boys...fun videos! It's been beautiful here too. I love this time of year! :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! I don't check the blog for one day and Levi is walking!! Oh how I wish we were there to enjoy seeing that in person...:-( What adorable videos!

Melonie said...

Yes, Cherie, I thought of that too... There are some people missing from these videos that really belong in them. :( (Especially since the kids were standing just behind your back gate.) We will just have to take plenty the next time we see you! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that was what I wanted to see. Unfortunately it took him a few more months to figure it out! Next time I see him he will be running!!!!

I love you all and so enjoy checking out your life!

Grandma Ann

KyrieEleison said...

Those are great videos! I watched them over and over again. We miss you guys!