...the precious new baby I mentioned a few days ago has a name...
Makenna Grace!
I was so blessed to speak with her mama on the phone the other night and catch up on all the details of life. Just thought I'd update, since I said I'd let you know her name when I found out. Can't wait to meet her someday!
(Still missing them like crazy, but you're all well aware of that...)
2 comments:
I love the name MaKenna Grace! I just became a great-aunt again, yesterday. The baby is a girl named Ava Joy. May we have more of God's "Grace" and "Joy"!
Ann,
Congratulations on your great-niece's birth! I think Ava Joy is a really beautiful name! I am also a big fan of Makenna's name. Dave and Cherie's other two daughters are named Jaedyn Alaine and Adelyn Patience. I think they choose names well - all their girls have unique, pretty, and meaningful names. (Jaedyn means "God is heard," and then they have a "Patience" and a "Grace"!)
Melonie
Post a Comment