Sunday, August 24, 2008

First haircut

Yesterday morning, we took Levi in for his first haircut! The mullet look and the bangs in his eyes had to go, as cute as those baby curls were! But I did ask for a long cut, because I'm not ready for him to look too much like a big boy yet. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Levi sat up on the booster seat by himself without a fuss, but he seemed a little concerned about the whole situation.


Hey! Hey guys! I think I'm tipping off, here!


He enjoyed his first sucker afterwards - what a treat! He was royally ticked off at me a few minutes later when I had to pry the chewed up stick out of his little fingers and fish the soggy paper chunks out of his mouth, though!


Big Bro got a sucker too! He was concerned during and after Levi's haircut that, "He doesn't look like my brother anymore!" and "Now I won't be able to tell he's my brother!" However, he seems to have no trouble recognizing Levi.



The finished product - front. (Yes, a smile would have been nice, but we were feeling a bit testy yesterday.)


The finished product - back.


And I took the opportunity during a before-bed tantrum to take a little better picture of the back...priorities, ya know! (For a "before" picture, click here.)

3 comments:

dvans said...

Great 1st haircut Levi...it shows off nicely your sweet little face!

Sab Mad said...

What a cute boy! He did way better than either of my boys did for their first haircut!

KyrieEleison said...

I like Levi's haircut - and I'm glad Drake can still recognize him!