I decided not to keep you in suspense any longer and to go ahead and post a few of the pictures I've already taken off the camera. I think we'll be pretty busy this weekend and so I may not get around to it otherwise. (But I need to remember to take a picture of Levi in the ducky diaper, of course, so I can put it on here when I get the chance!)
Drake, me, and Levi before releasing Clayton's 7th birthday balloon.
Drake is enjoying the frosting off Adam's cupcake, as well as his own.
He's his mama's boy...I hate to say it, but it's true. Gotta love that frosting!
Levi enjoyed Clayton's birthday cupcakes a little, but I think he liked playing in the frosting more than eating it.
Now isn't that sweet?! I need to put this one up on my fridge to look at for when I have days like the past few have been!


3 comments:
Love, Love, LOVE the pictures. When I clicked on your webpage and saw the bath picture with water going all over your little one, my heart just melted because #1 it's precious and #2 I can so relate to this kind of brotherly "love". :-)
I LOVE that photo of Drake reading to Levi! What a sweet picture.
Very much enjoyed the fun pics~especially the one of you, Drake & Levi with Clayton's balloon. What a great way to remember him!
Post a Comment