Saturday, August 23, 2008

A new baby!

Our dear friends, Dave and Cherie, have welcomed their third daughter into the world today! They had a relatively quick labor, an uncomplicated and completely unmedicated VBAC delivery, and a healthy baby girl! We are so excited and proud of them!

I got to talk with Jaedyn (age 4-1/2) and Nana (Cherie's mom, who is "Nana" to our boys too) on the phone this evening - what a blessing to know that it's over, and that it went so well. Cherie and Dave are still choosing just the right name for their precious daughter, and I'll let you know what they decide upon at a later time. Apparently, she was born with a beautiful head of hair! If I have my facts straight, she's 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and 20 inches long.

I look forward to someday when I will be able to meet her and hold her too! Missing them so much, but very thankful... We love you, our special friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dave & Cherie!
~Kathi