Sunday, July 13, 2008

Comment problems

I've just been alerted by someone that they are having problems posting comments to the blog...as in, they think they have posted a comment, but I never receive it for "moderation" (to "okay" it before it shows up on the blog). I am not sure what could be the reason for this, as some comments (even anonymous ones) are getting through just fine. Ah, the little glitches that have to be worked out when learning something new! I will do some searching and experiments to try and find out how to solve the problem. In the meantime, if you wouldn't mind helping me out... If you have tried to leave a comment and don't see it posted yet, PLEASE e-mail me, either at our regular e-mail, or at the one connected to this blog, kodakmommy@gmail.com. I am wondering how widespread the problem is. Thanks for your help and your patience. :)

No comments: