Hah.
Only the mention of the blog made me itch to blog. This is one of those things that I so didn't see myself becoming attached (addicted?) to. Anyway, I have this little video clip of Levi playing with our Trouble game - given to Drake a couple of Christmases ago by our favorite (and dearly missed!) Alaskans. We had it sitting out because Drake and I had played it together a few days ago, and I hadn't quite got it back upstairs to the closet yet (the story of my life), and Levi found the box and was really interested in what might be inside. So I let him take it out and play with the pieces - yes, fully supervised - and he absolutely loved putting all the little pegs into the holes and moving them around to the other holes. Like, this occupied him for a very long time. It required a great amount of concentration, and sort of reminded me of the way he plays with blocks. So, I got out the camera and took a short video clip. It looks really dark, but that's just sort of how pictures turn out inside with our camera. You get the general idea. (This was taken with our regular digital camera, not our video camera.) Isn't he just a cutie pie?
Now I know you all want to pick him up and cuddle him. Just buy some plane tickets online, and let us know when you're coming!
3 comments:
Very adorable! I would very much love to fly out to visit but what would my 6 boys do without me? I hope we can visit in person again sometime! I wasn't quite prepared for the 'blog itch' either. What a crazy/cool 'time' we live in!
Oh, what a cute video! That's neat how he gets so excited every time he puts one in. Can't wait to see you guys SOON!
Love, Crystal
You are right! I wish I could cuddle him and Drake too!
Mom S.
Post a Comment