Monday, July 21, 2008
Missing kitty
We realized this evening that our sweet kitty, Heidi, has been missing probably all day today. She could have possibly gotten out last night or early this morning. Our front screen door had been squeaky for a long time, so we oiled it a couple of weeks ago, and it has been closing much slower (probably like it's supposed to) since that time, prompting Heidi to escape to the outdoors more readily. She usually just slinks around in the garden or lays on the front walkway right by the door when she gets out...but then again it's never been for more than a few minutes. Who knows what she would do if left outside for hours? She is declawed in the front, and has been strictly a base-housing housecat for over 7 years. She's our baby! Drake is heartbroken, and really, Adam and I are too. I've been combing the neighborhood "calling" her (she responds to meows, and actually talks back to me, and usually comes running when I meow to her). Please pray for our Heidi to return home safely! I will let you all know if we find her. We've put out her food and water dishes on the front porch tonight. We miss her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Praying that God returns Heidi home safely to you all!
Melonie, we're praying for Heidi. We hope and pray she returns quickly and safely.
I want to thank you for your comments concerning my blog. I am very grateful...you, your hubby and your sister are such thoughtful people, and you guys help me stay grounded. It's so nice having a "family." You guys rock. Anyways, I'll keep the blogs commin'.
Jeff
We're praying for Heidi. I hope she comes back!! I'm sorry to you guys - I know you must be really sad and worried. We'll keep praying that she stays safe and comes back soon. :-(
-Crystal
Heidi... go home! Reading your blog tonight I felt this sinking feeling.... She is a sweet cat, even decided this grandma was okay. She just wanted to spread her wings a bit... afterall, she is a teenager isn't she? lol.
I love you all............
Grandma Ann
Post a Comment